The Last Chance Gift Guide: 70% off FreedomPop LTE Smartphones + Tablets + Wireless Internet Devices

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

We hope you all are having a wonderful Holiday Season! Now it's time to add gifts under your Christmas Tree with some of our Holiday Deals as a THANK YOU for your ongoing support! Be sure to click the links below to check out our latest promotions.

Today's Daily Deal:

TABLET: $89.99 Tab 4 7"(WiFi + LTE) 16GB - 1 day left!
PHONE: $89.99 LG G2 - White + $5 Shipping

Groupon: Best Deals on Newegg CLICK HERE:
Post edited by Jorge on
Tagged:

Comments

• Iolaire McFaddenIolaire McFadden Posts: 119FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for posting the models and prices. I looked based on your Facebook post and hate having to fill in a clean email and address just to see what's on sale.
  • morefiles3morefiles3 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    so is the LG G3 going to be eligible for BYOP now? :astonished:
  • Hoda BallaHoda Balla Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    What are all the new supported devices for BYOD? I can't seem to find an updated list.
  • Loren LaiLoren Lai Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Jorge, can you please help activating my a1524 iPhone with FreedomPop? I got this phone directly from Apple and it is unlocked. However it failed esn check from your BYOD site. I have a FreedomPop account with Samsung s2, really want to upgrade my phone to this a1524. Pls let me know if you can help. Thanks!
  • morefiles3morefiles3 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    so I called in (2x) with my meid on a clean sprint lg g3 .. phone support didn't say freedompop could support byod on my meid?
  • Dickie J  CochranDickie J Cochran Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Ordered one of the phones on sale, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE..got it in just a few days..unfortunately it won't activate. Can't find a network etc. It will run on wifi but turn it off and all there is, is searching for service..Need help with this asap. I reset the phone and it still didn't help. All I get is please check your network connection and try again.
  • Adrian EchavarriaAdrian Echavarria Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie

Ordered one of the phones on sale, the Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE..got it in just a few days..unfortunately it won't activate. Can't find a network etc. It will run on wifi but turn it off and all there is, is searching for service..Need help with this asap. I reset the phone and it still didn't help. All I get is please check your network connection and try again.

I had that too when I received my photon q, though it did eventually fix itself after I connected to wifi, updated prl and updated profile. It took a while to get it completely working though, try it a couple times if you haven't (it's under settings, system update). The only thing is that it seems to only ever connect to 3g at best, no lte at all when my other lte-capable phones (also sprint-branded) get lte in the same areas.
    It's still not working. Works fine on wireless, but if I shut it off, I still can't make or receive calls or texts with just the data.It has found networks, and it shows bars now in the non wireless part, but won't do anything else. If I shut wifi off, it can't find networks, I get no service messages. Ive messed with this for days now and it's about to drive me crazy! LOL It will work find in the house, but I am sure once I get out of wifi range the phone isn't going to work .
    @Jorge M. @LolaBee @Jay_FreedomPop /..I have reset the phone, and done everything I have read on the forum to do, but it's only working on wifi..Can't find anything on regular
  • FruGuruFruGuru Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    The Moto-E I received from FP keeps shutting itself off even after being charged 100%. I've had a few great phones from Freedompop. They were refurbs which looked like new. This is the only one having problems. I called the tech support to get a RMA today and to get an exchange with another working one. I wonder how this is going to effect the trial period because the phone was un-usable from the day-one.
  • Hello @FruGuru
    Once the exchange device is sent out it should restart your free trial. If for some reason that does not happen though, you can message one of us admins and we will help you out.
  • bernard daveybernard davey Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Don't order anything from Freedompop. they sell broken equipment and refuse to give a refund because they say they never received it back. and then delete messages on here warning people not to order from them
  • rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    The Netgear Zing has been sold out for over a week now. It noted a price of $29.95. Why does the FP site direct you to a "similar" one for $79.99???? Another famous "FreedomPop Glitch"???
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rickinhurst The MiFi 500 LTE is about 10X better than the Mingle, it's on sale for $79 since its one of the more expensive models retail.
  • jimindenverjimindenver Posts: 149FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    I have the Mingle, I think it's wonderful. If the 500 is better, it's worth the cost if they are shipping.
  • rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    @ Ali... If that's the case then why don't you just say it in the ad??? All I'm saying is it seems a tad **** to offer something for $29 bucks then direct them to a site where the thing costs $79...
  • Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rickinhurst The reason the main advertisement redirects to it is since it's sold out. The user didn't order the device in time and as a result gets redirected.
This discussion has been closed.