Need to deactivate my device

Tech BearrTech Bearr Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have an LG Optimus F3 and need to have it deactivated in my account. Thanks!

Comments

• @Tech Bearr

I have deactivated your device :3
  • kippjonkippjon Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm have the same issue, can you deactivate my nexus 5 Karina?
  • kippjonkippjon Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I canceled my service a couple days ago, and my device is still not deactivated, could you help me out with that as well Karina?
  • @kippjon

Your account still shows as active, however I have deactivated your device. Would you like to have your account cancelled?
  • SCSassySCSassy Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    I have requested for my hotspot to be moved to a separate account and for my earned/shared data to go to my phone. Also, I accepted several friend requests last night and none of the bonus data is showing up. Can you please help me?
  • @SCSassy

The data is not showing up on which account? Would you please confirm for me so that I can take a look.
    [email protected] is the account. I have accepted several friends requests, but the bonus data isn't showing up. Also, I need the earned/shared data to go to the phone instead of the hotspot. If you can move the hotspot to another account and keep the earned/shared data on the account with the phone, that would be great.. The email to move the hotspot to is [email protected]
  • Unfortunately I cannot move the device over to that account since its a cash account and it won't be possible to change. However, I can deactivate the device and we can move it to a new account with a different email.
    Ok. How about [email protected] ? Will you be able to have the data transferred to my phone before you deactivate or move the hotspot?
  • Dominic YoderDominic Yoder Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    Could you please deactivate the device AND account associated with "[email protected]" for me? It's not THIS account, it's a DIFFERENT account I have associated with a Galaxy S3 that I want deactivated. Thanks!
  • @SCSassy

Unfortunately it did not let me but I can change the email [email protected] so that it can be free to use and activate it through the link below. Please let me know if you would like to do this so that I can deactivate the hotspot.

http://www.freedompop.com/activate
  • Hello @Dominic Yoder

I have deactivated your device and cancelled your account as you requested :3
    @Karina Magana
    Ok. That's fine. Can you please tell me exactly what I need to do? Will I lose the data that is on the hotspot now?
  • @SCSassy

You will need to add your friends again to get your friend bonus data, no data can be transferred since you don't have the roll over service active on the Overdrive account.
    @Karina Magana

Ok. When can you move the hotspot to the new account?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @SCSassy Ok, so in order to move forward with your request I will have to cancel the overdrive account which will thus release the device. Upon the device having been released you will be able to activate the Overdrive under a new account with a new email. As Karina stated, your friends data earned for this month will not transferred since it is not under a roll-over plan. Please confirm if you would like me to move forward with the deactivation of the Overdrive account, thanks :)
    Yes, I would like to move forward with this. Just to clarify, you are moving the Overdrive that is on the account with the Kyocera Hydro to the new account, is that correct? If so, yes, that is what I want to do.
    @Jorge M.

Please make sure that my phone is not deactivated.
    @SCSassy No, once I cancel the overdrive account (will not disrupt the Kyocera) you will then have to activate on your end through: www.freedompop.com/activate

Please confirm to continue with the above :)
    @Jorge M.

Yes, please continue. Thank you! ☺
    @SCSassy Your device has been released and sub-account cancelled that was associated with your Overdrive :) Please follow my instructions above to reactivate under a new account.
    @Jorge M.

Hi. Thank you for your help. I don't understand something. I've set up the hotspot account with the new email address. I don't understand why it is still showing on the account with my Kyocera and any data that I earn isn't showing up on the Kyocera. Can you please help me? I don't know what to do.
  • @SCSassy

Unfortunately we are not able to fully delete/remove the account which is why you are still able to see it there. However, we can confirm that the account has been closed and no device is currently assigned as it is now assigned to your new account.
    @Karina Magana @Jorge M.

I don't understand. The account shouldn't be closed. The earned data still isn't going to my phone. That is where I need it to go and that's why I wanted them on separate accounts. I have two accounts- one with only the hotspot that never worked (scarolina.sass[email protected]) and one with a hotspot and a Kyocera Hydro ([email protected]). They should both be active.
  • Francisco  FelixFrancisco Felix Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a zte Force on my account. Could I have that device deactivated please?