**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

75% Off Netgear Zing for Only $29.99- Limited Time!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• Todd AdrianTodd Adrian FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Tried to order this but after hitting submit, it just takes me back to my account page and no confirmation page or e-mail ever comes up...is this dead?
  • limeylimey FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 674 ✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me. I tried twice & each time it ended up on the account page that was created for that email address. No indication that the credit card was rejected & (so far) no charges showing.
  • jimindenverjimindenver FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    I looked last night and it said sold out. Too bad because I was lucky enough to get a Mingle on sale and love it. I could have seen a couple of Zings being great gifts.
  • zkaplanzkaplan FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 45
    Hi Jorge. I accidentally paced two orders for my LG Pad. Please cancel order #47877506. Thank you.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,375 admin
    @zkaplan Your order has been cancelled, thank you for your patience, please allow 3-7 business days for the refund to reflect on your end.
  • sallymsallym FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Jorge, I too was taken back to the account page this weekend. I wanted to package deal with the extra 500mb. Can we still get it?
    Hi Jorge. I was not issued my refund for order #47877506. Can you please process it so I can avoid a credit card dispute. Thanks!
  • Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3Nes FP-SGalaxy_S3 FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Must logg out guys to be able to take advantage of these deals! Mine is on it's way. =)
    XDA, Captain Picard, and NYC ==> All kick a$$!
  • M.A. II LopezM.A. II Lopez FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭
    Just left a small review on groupon on the LG smartphone deal @Jorge M. under Miguel l.
    Hi Jorge. As you instructed, I refused the package (Order #47877506). Please issue my refund. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.