**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

New Account and Can't connect Nexus 5

erocm123erocm123 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I called and had a Nexus 5 setup on FreedomPop last week and have been unsuccessful in getting it to connect to data. I have tried a carrier reset and a factory reset. When I try to do a prl or profile update it says there was an "authentication problem". Can someone please help me out? I have emailed support a week ago and never heard back.

Comments

• Hello @erocm123

I wasn't able to pull up an account, would you please send me a private message with the email associated with the device. Thank you!
  • kennedyarkennedyar Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I also have a Nexus 5 and have the same problem. I have the correct SIM (SIMGLW206R) and have performed a factory reset on the phone. Upon entering the SIM, the phone attempts to register on the Sprint network and fails. Update PRL and profile both fail with the same "authentication problem" message. Phone technical support suggested I perform a MSL reset, but the code that was provided also fails. Were you able to resolve your issue? If so, what did you do?
  • jimmyviet88jimmyviet88 Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I too have the same problem. However, I did not perform a factory reset yet.
  • leejlewisleejlewis Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    nexus 5 here, sim activation comes back and says invalid icc id, and no signal on my nexus 5