**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Removed Premium Voice from web, but it's still activated on phone

hosungshosungs Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I got the Premium Voice (included in Premier Plus 30-day trial) on my newly purchased Samsung Galaxy S4, but it wasn't working at all ("call rejected" whenever making a call without WiFi, after displaying "Directing to Premium Voice"). So I thought removing the Premium Voice from my account would at least stop "directing the call to premium voice", but it didn't and it keeps sending any non-WiFi call to the Premium Voice. I can confirm on the web account info page that I have no services, but on the phone's FreedomPop Messaging app, it's still displayed as Activated.

Does it take a long while for the Premium Service to be removed on the phone's Messaging app? Or is there something wrong with my account? Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• sunghosungho Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I am at the same situation. I cancelled the service yesterday. One thing I wander is that I transfered phone number. Other phone that has original phone number works fine to premium voice.
  • Hello @hosungs and @sungho

I took a look at both of your accounts and the cancellation should reflect until 12/30. I can confirm that it has been cancelled but if the cancellation does not show after that date please let us know!
  • cloaiza77cloaiza77 Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same issue. Just signed up and added the premium voice. I can make calls fine over wifi or 4G, however once I get to a 3G network, I get "call rejected" to land lines or cell lines.

I've called support and they say they are going to escalate the issue to the developers.

:(
  • Jerome VennemanJerome Venneman Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hello @Karina Magana Are you saying that after we cancel Premium Voice it will remain active on our phones for some time? I'm anxious to see how well my phone performs without Premium Voice. Can you tell me when I can expect the service to be removed from my phone? Thank you.
  • @Jerome Venneman

It will remain active for a couple days only if you have already paid for the renewal before the cancellation. Yours will be ending on January 11. :3
  • Jerome VennemanJerome Venneman Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you