**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

My photon q arrived broken..still waiting for an email?

Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
My email is [email protected] and the phone is photon q is you didn't see the title. The screen is falling out of the phones frame and its covered in dings. The person over the phone told me the replacement was shipped so if it actually was getting a tracking number would help me out so I know if I'm actually getting a working phone sometime.

Comments

• Hello @Brian Barton I have gone ahead and processed the exchange for your device. You will be receiving an email with further instructions on how to proceed :)
  • Brian BartonBrian Barton Posts: 180FreedomPop Newbie
    Still waiting..i emailed pictures of it even though your just wasting my time.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @Brian Barton Please check your spam folder as well to make sure you are receiving our emails.
  • Yiming WuYiming Wu Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Brooke B. said:

Hello @Brian Barton I have gone ahead and processed the exchange for your device. You will be receiving an email with further instructions on how to proceed :)

I have similar problem and requested for a replacement. I have been waiting for the instruction email since Dec. 14, and have not heard a word from FreedomPop.
    Received a emailed from a confused FP rep...still waiting for anything...my spam folder has been clear for months as I don't use this email for anything other then FP. A entire month of waiting..to receive a broken phone...now I'm still waiting for FP to exchange the broken phone...just having to post this is causing me pain. Please resolve it soon.

I bought it the beginning of November..
  • Hello @Yiming Wu

I will be sending you a private message regarding this issue, please take a look when you have a chance. Thank you :3
    K thank you.
    I received a label and I'm going to ship it when i can. Also I bought a s3 an it seems to work well so i may end up giving my replacement photon q away. Thanks again.
    Finally going to be able to send this phone back through the mail tomorrow for a working one hopefully. .
    Can a Admin tell me when I will actually get a working phone? I sent it back because it was defective and I'm STILL waiting...