**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cost of extra data?

jlewisjlewis Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
My account for the 6100D, under Plans (2GB plan), says:
"Additional Data: $0.015 per MB"

But if I click on "Details and Plan Management," it says:
"Extra broadband at 1MB for just $.01".

So which is it? This would be the difference between $10 and $15 for 1 GB, would it not?

Comments

• @jlewis

For any of the paid plans the additional data is $0.015 per MB. If you were to ever downgrade to the free plan additional data would be $0.02 per MB.

Can you post a link to where it says $0.01 per MB or attach a screen shot? We would like to fix that error on the site as quickly as possible. Sorry for the confusion. B)
  • jlewisjlewis Posts: 24FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for responding.
    freedompop.com/acct_plan_details.htm?plan=plan-2gb-trial-02-sp-3g

Of course, the fact that a 10GB plan, which cost $15 just two years ago (and rose by increments to $24) now suddenly costs $75, is the larger problem, which hopefully can also be fixed.
  • @jlewis Thank you for providing us with the link :)

The $23.99 service was 4gWiMax only, due to circumstances out of our control the WiMax towers were shut down. The $74.99 plan is for the 4g LTE network, with the ability to fall back onto the 3g network. The plan covers two networks, expanding the coverage area, which is why it is more expensive. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
  • bluestarbluestar Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    @Brooke B.

"If you were to ever downgrade to the free plan additional data would be $0.02 per MB."

I cannot find the free plan you referenced for the Netgear 6100D Router when I log on to my account under My Account > Plans. Can you help me?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    edited December 2015 #6
    Hello @bluestar

On your account its under My Account>plans>plan details and management>to downgrade plan click "here"

The free plan only covers the 4g network though. I checked your coverage and while you have great 3g coverage, your 4g coverage is weak, which may prevent your from being able to connect to the 4g network.

However, I can downgrade for you if you would like. B)
  • bluestarbluestar Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Okay, I see it now. I will wait before deciding to downgrade. Thanks, @Brooke B.!