**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Defective MiFi 500, How can I fix it or replace it?

I have used the MiFi 500 without any problem for couple of month. But, from yesterday it goes wrong way. When I turned on MiFi 500, it showed MiFi logo for a while and shut down by itself. Battery is fully charged but it keeps turning off. How can I fix it or replace it?

Answers

• blearybleary Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Oddly enough, mine died the same way a couple days ago. I get the MiFi logo and the Sprint logo and then it shuts down.
  • blearybleary Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    after a week support got back with the same old default answer, do a reset. This got it back into the mode where it was restarting every minute or so. That is, when I finally got enough juice into it to go at all, as the AC adapter is apparently broken, and maybe the battery is just bad too. this is not a very good value if a device will only work for a couple of months. and my attempt to downgrade to the 'free' service in the meantime apparently did not 'take', either.