**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Cannot receive texts/calls except on WiFi

Jay WhiteJay White Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I have a Galaxy Victory. I originally bought it through FreedomPop, but recently did a factory reset and now it is a BYOD.
My only issue is that I cannot receive texts when I am not using WiFi, so there is something wrong with 3g.
It is only when I am receiving texts or calls or receiving messages with a app such as GroupMe.
However, I can access the internet with 3g and I can use apps such as google maps.

I have done PRL resets multiple times and have tried pretty much everything I can find on the Forums/online.

Answers

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015 #2
    @Jay White
    Did you also perform UpdateProfile? very important
    Did these operations fail or succeed?
    Turn off Mobile Data and perform these operations while connected to a good wifi network. If they succeed, turn on mobile data again, then report back.