**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Samsung S5 issues

Ben VanheirseeleBen Vanheirseele FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
Hello - I'm having some challenges with my Samsung S5 that I recently ordered from Tanga.com and had set up last week. I signed up for the 1GB annual plan.

1) I'm 'Unable to establish a wireless data connection - MIP:67' Mobile Data Connection error. I had 4 days with good service then this.....I'm not anywhere near my data plan limit. What can I do to try and fix this? It's been 4 days and have been told it's been escalated but I don't hear anything back? I'd really like my mobile phone to be mobile.

2) I've downloaded the AOL.com mail application and I see when I receive emails and can see the title and subject but when click on the email itself I get "Sorry, we can not retrieve full message. Please try again" I am on wi-fi or when i was able to connect to mobile data. Is there some setup I need to change?

3) Is there a guide to setting up some of the options to best utilize the service APN etc)? What does this mean?
Please help!
Ben

Best Answer

Answers

• Ben VanheirseeleBen Vanheirseele FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 5
    Hi djinks - thanks for posting and helping. FP dev was able to correct the issue on the back end. I don't know what the root problem or resolution was as my phone just began working. I had tried all of the Profile and PRL resets to no avail.
    2- What do you mean another email client? I am able to go through Chrome to my account in the interim.
    3 - I'm just referring to what is the best setup for the options - is the factory default good or are there some performance optimization I can do..
    Thanks again!
  • djinksdjinks FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭
    @Ben Vanheirseele
    2. another email client = another email app. Browser method works fine also.
    3. No APN optimizations needed under normal circumstances.