**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Error 67

Joshua OsborneJoshua Osborne FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
edited December 2015 in U301 Stick #1
Hi,

I had this issue about a month or two ago where I was unable to connect and was given error 67 whenever I tried. Well, it's come back again. I updated my PRL and everything, but still can not connect. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks!
Post edited by Joshua Osborne on

Comments

• Joshua OsborneJoshua Osborne FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    Anyone? If this continues to be an issue and I am not able to access the service I am paying for, I'm going to have to cancel my account.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you admins know more info on error 62 mentioned above ?
    @Jorge M. or @Karina Magana
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • @Joshua Osborne

Your device is currently suspended because you are close to passing your allotted data. This happens so you don't incur charges for over usage.

Your service should have resumed now, please attempt a PRL update again in case you are having connection issues.
  • Joshua OsborneJoshua Osborne FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 6
    I had roughly 100mb out of 600mb left. Why would it suspend my device when I still have ~15% of my monthly allowed data left? Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be suspended when I've hit my limit?
  • Hello @Joshua Osborne

I took a look at your account and was able to see that you have used 502MB, which is why your account is currently suspended. I have added a bit of data only to resume your service, it has now resumed. Please make sure not to pass your data :3
  • comintelcomintel FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 310 ✭✭✭

I had roughly 100mb out of 600mb left. Why would it suspend my device when I still have ~15% of my monthly allowed data left? Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be suspended when I've hit my limit?

You need to have top-ups enabled to be allowed to go close to your limit.
  • razer436razer436 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Im stuck with the same exact problem.