**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Nexus 5 CyanogenMod 12 -- Data not working

Allen LoreAllen Lore Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
I recently flashed the latest stable build of CM to my Nexus 5. Previous to the flash, It was working Perfectly on the official FP ROM, which I had rooted. I have a backup of it in this state, so I can go back if I need to.

Now it will not connect to the network: I do not get data, neither 3g nor LTE. It works fine on wifi - I have made both calls and texts without a problem. The Diagnostic app shows everything is in order while on wifi, except the cellular strength. It says "GREAT", but in red. It found the proper Device Id and ICCID. In the SIM status section of About Phone in the device Settings app, It says the Service State is "In service", though It says the mobile network state is disconnected. Sometimes, but not always, it shows a "No SIM Card Found-Sprint" message in the notification bar. If you need any more information, just ask.

In short, I flashed CyanogenMod 12 and I no longer get mobile data, but it works fine on wifi.

I understand that this is not officially supported and I have voided any warranties I may have had. If anyone could help it would be appreciated.

Comments

• Allen LoreAllen Lore Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    I tried updating the APN and was able to get LTE for about 5 seconds.

@Ali I have been looking around and you seem to know about this. Any advice?
  • Allen LoreAllen Lore Posts: 10FreedomPop Newbie
    Update: after about 8 reboot cycles after the manuam APN updates, LTE is working.