No data connection.

MikeykchuMikeykchu Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
Hi received freedompop samsung galaxy s5 last week. Lte worked for a few days then it stopped all of a sudden. It has not connected ever since. Can txt and call but only thru wifi. I have another freedompop phone a galaxy s3 and lte connects fine so it has nothing to do with the outage in nyc. I already tried carrier reset with tech support on phone with no luck. Could the sim card in the phone still have an balance with sprint which explains why i cant get any connection. My account email is [email protected] Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers

• gezafischgezafisch Posts: 86FreedomPop Newbie
    im having same problem on my galaxy victory
  • thbjrthbjr Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I had this same problem with 'Network Not Available' trying to make a call on my Galaxy S5 while not on WiFi. I did the resets also to no avail. I spent a lot of time in the forums but couldn't find any solution. Finally I did find the problem though. I went into Settings to 'Data usage', I scrolled down and selected 'Messaging'. In Messaging I unchecked the box that said 'Restrict background data', and my phone was back up and calling on the network without WiFi connections. Maybe this info will help someone else with the same problem.