**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Overdrive Pro Battery Issue/Glitch?

Bridget KlingermanBridget Klingerman Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have had my Overdrive Pro for almost a year now (I had an Overdrive prior to that) and just today, I noticed that the hotspot's battery level was stuck at 0% (after 30 min of use). I plugged in the device so it could charge but it wouldn't turn on - it said that battery was too critical to power on.

I took the battery out and blew into it, and put it back in and powered it back on and it said that the battery level was 100%. About an hour later I checked and the battery was still at 100%, which had to have been impossible.

I had this issue a few months ago, but it went away. The battery level won't change. Is there any way to fix this? I have a battery that I used with my old Overdrive and it didn't seem to make a difference, so I think it has to do with the device maybe.