**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Get 100% Free Internet on a LG G Pad Tablet for only $49.99! Sweet Deal!

Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
edited June 2017 in Exclusive Deals #1

Get 100% Free 4G LTE Internet on the LG G Pad Tablet and stay connected anywhere you need it. Get instant free LTE data on-the-go with your LG G Pad Tablet with FreedomPop’s 100% Free Internet service. The LG G Pad also works great over WiFi when LTE coverage is not available. With a 7.0” vibrant, touchscreen display, the LG G Pad has a sleek and minimal design. It has all the features you need to stay connected with family and friends and with up to 8 hours of continuous battery life, it’ll keep you entertained throughout your day. Enjoy all your favorite applications, movies, and games with 8GB of internal memory, expandable up to 128GB via microSD. Paired with the FreedomPop Free Messaging App, you can make calls and send texts over WiFi or over our blazing fast 4G LTE network to any US number or any FreedomPop App user in the world.

Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    I see the exact same model on Ebay for $54. Can we buy them and activate them @ FreedomPop??
  • I see the exact same model on Ebay for $54. Can we buy them and activate them @ FreedomPop??

Is it WiFi+ Sprint LTE? I know a few were going that were WiFi only at a little bit lower of a price. At least with us you know that you can exchange it within 90 days if there's issues.

it's a killer deal though

• VoltageVoltage Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I already have a Sprint LG G Pad LK430. Can I activate it on Freedompop?
  • Juliet ManningJuliet Manning Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    Does 3g work on this device?
  • Anne T. _01Anne T. _01 Posts: 45FreedomPop Newbie
    is this available for immediate delivery or will you have to wait with the "usual FP schedule" of 3-4 weeks before you get the item delivered?
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    From what I understand about the eBay outlet, those devices don't have to be assigned and activated on the account prior to shipping so they'll ship sooner. Then you'll activate them at FreedomPop.com/activate
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • ShredFredShredFred Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
    does anyone know if this gets all the spark bands?
  • rickinhurstrickinhurst Posts: 29FreedomPop Newbie
    I believe WiMax finally ended tonight. It was fun while it lasted, and if a tower was close to your home, it wasn't that bad. RIP WiMax....
  • dgray@cfl.rr.com[email protected] Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    What version of android does this come with and will FreedomPop support a CM13 mod (Android 6)? It would be very nice to support the ability to format the MicroSD as internal memory.
  • FreePoopFreePoop Posts: 20FreedomPop Newbie
    I bought one of these on Amazon for $58 and the next day they dropped the price to $50.
    Still unable to get my account working after hours of website errors. Your support team needs to step things up a notch and get this working!
This discussion has been closed.