**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Scratch Wireless Photon Q 4G LTE

PhilWangS3PhilWangS3 Posts: 75FreedomPop Newbie
djinks said:

@PhilWangS3 Usually I find Update Profile and Update PRL under Settings > More/General > System Updates.
If your Photon Q LTE is still active on Scratch Wireless, it will fail FP's MEID check. Try the Ting checker, as it seems to tell you if the device is still active.

Start a new thread if you want more information.

My account at Scratch has been cancelled. The phone ESN should be free. However, Ting BYOD states the ESN is invalid. Not, that it is active on another carrier, actually says invalid.

1. In order to reuse the phone as a cellular device, I will need to flash the phone back to Stock ROM.
2. In order to activate the phone, I have a valid ESN from my old VM Motorola Triumph phone I can use for the Photon (newer device).

Comments

• djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Try the MEID (hex or dec). Contact Scratch to ensure the phone has been released.