How do I switch my current (broken) phone with a newly replaced FreedomPop Motorola Moto E-2nd Gen

hotschatzhotschatz Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
My son broke the screen on his current FreedomPop phone, and I purchased a new FreedomPop Moto E phone via Groupon.

How do I get his new phone hooked up so that it works with his existing phone number?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Dave

Best Answer

Answers

• Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    You will need to set up the new device on a new email. Then you will need to have a device swap performed on your two accounts. Customer service can preform the swap. Or one of the admins can assist you!
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • hotschatzhotschatz Posts: 15FreedomPop Newbie
    Ryan, thanks for the reply.

What do I do if I already set up the new device on the SAME email address that the other one is setup on?

Hope I didn't **** this up too badly!
    Well, there are not really 2 devices being used actively...the "new" phone will replace the old one as soon as I get it moved to the new phone. There should not be any data flowing through the new phone, as it's connected via wifi at home, etc.

I appreciate the help. I will attempt to have customer support swap the devices now.

Thanks!
    hotschatz said:

Ryan, thanks for the reply.

What do I do if I already set up the new device on the SAME email address that the other one is setup on?

Hope I didn't **** this up too badly!

I actually did NOT swear...I used the term "s-c-r-e-w". I find it amazing that this ward was censored.
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    That can be used as a swear word. Personally I found it amusing, but that's just me.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop