Change username

hihihihi Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
How do I change my username?

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    In forum, here. Look on top edge of web site. To right of your name are 4 iconds. Last is a gear. Click it, choose edit profile. Change your name there. Save when done.
    If in phone account, log into account at freedompop.com and choose "My Account->Account Settings" From there you choose to edit the basic Name etc. Save when done.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • hihihihi Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    I see zip code, username, account email, device, and tell us about yourself. I can't edit username. I'm going to try freedompop.com
  • hihihihi Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
    It doesn't appear to be working on freedompop.com either. I changed my name on there but it isn't changing on here.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,274FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clicked on my name above and off on right was "edit profile". Yes, I see all available to edit EXCEPT for my name which is greyed out.
    Hmmm, come to think of it, I log into the forum via my first Photon account that cycles on the 16th. I'd guess to update mine, I'd have to change it for the 16th expire account for my Photon inMyAccount on freedompop.com. Then logout of forum. Log back in on forum using my Photon 16th account login. THAT complication should do it for the Forum name update.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,380 admin
    @Justin Stricker If you continue to have issues with your username change please feel free to provide me with your desired username and I will be glad to make the change for you :)
  • PengwuPengwu Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    I need to update my user name also. Can @Jorge or any admin remove the space in my user name? I cannot change it myself. And the space in the user name seems to block any attempt to save after editing my profile.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.