**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Need to Cancel Service, Release Phone to Give Phone to a Friend

marlonsitomarlonsito Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie
Dear Sirs:

I ported the phone numbers that I have from my freedompop carrier to another carrier on two of my cell phones. I need you to cancel my account and release the phones so I can give it to a friend who wants the phone. Please help Thanks.

Comments

• Hello @marlonsito

I would be glad to assist you with your request, would you please send me a private message providing me with the account email that the phones are attached to.
  • nextgeennextgeen Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    After waiting for 12 days I realized that my phone "should" be here in just 2 days [2 weeks as promised]. I went online and found that the "Order Status" indicates that the phone [Motorola 2ND GEN.] had it's Software Updated, it had been Packed and was being Prepared to Ship. So, I called the company and asked how it was going to be shipped - overnight, fed-ex or USPS?? Imagine my surprise when they tell me that the online is a BIG FAT LIE and that they don't even have my phone.

When they suggested that I wait another 4 weeks [6 total] I blew a fuse! Every time I asked a concise and legitimate question of the supervisor she would interrupt me in mid sentence and repeat some drool that wasn't even relevant. The $33 dollars they already charged my account and they don't have ANY OF THE DEVICES ON HAND in their inventory. Most of which is back ordered from LAST YEAR!

I don't care what kind of Dog and Pony show this is but, I am NOT AMUSED!
    ORDER CANCELED WITH GREAT PREJUDICE. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS GROUP OF PATHOLOGICAL LIARS.