Release Device

gon837gon837 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
Hello, can you guys please release my device from FreedomPop network? Thanks

Comments

• Hello @gon837

Before I release the device, I would like to confirm that the device that you would like to have released is your ZTE force.
  • gon837gon837 Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 2016 #3

Hello @gon837

Before I release the device, I would like to confirm that the device that you would like to have released is your ZTE force.

No, it is my iPhone 5s

Purchase Date: Mar 9, 2015
    MAC ID: 089716019709789748
    MSL Code: 000000

IMEI: 357994059561343

My Phone # is (510) 458-2157.

EDIT: Called support and they cancelled for me, thanks
    Post edited by gon837 on
  • @gon837

I took a look at your account and was able to see that you have been assisted with this by another agent.
  • Rajneesh Rajneesh Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to release my phone from Freedom pop service. please unlock my device.
  • corkywilliscorkywillis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I need my phone unlocked and released. The old phone I had no longer worked with your service and I had to purchase another. Its Kyocera Hydro 678 8262420 and does not work with your service anymore either and my new carrier says it must be locked with your service. There is no phone support and I have not received a reply from my request to your support team. Please help
  • corkywilliscorkywillis Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I want to release my phone from Freedom pop service. please unlock my device. The original phone I purchased from you no longer works with your service so I had to purchase a Kyocera Hydro 678 8262420. This phone does not work with your service now either or my new carrier. They say it must be locked with Freedom pop. Please unlock and release it ASAP
  • glorybugglorybug Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Please release my HTC Evo BYOD phone from your service. I do not have an active account, and do not owe you any money. I have done everything I can to cancel and deactivate this account, with no success. I have contacted FP repeatedly through phone, email, ticket and forum, and still when I try to sign up for service with Ting it says my device is still activated with FP.

IMEI 356788042910711

I have been without access to my phone or any service for over a month and a half now. Please release my phone!