**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

If I restore my phone to factory settings will it cancel the out porting of my number?

Cody PizzolaCody Pizzola Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I currently have a free phone plan with FreedomPop using an iPhone 5s. On Saturday I started a new plan with Verizon and I activated a new iPhone 6 with it. I sent in a request to port my FreedomPop number to my new iPhone 6 on Verizon. The request was approved by FreedomPop and it is currently in the process of porting. I have since sold my iPhone 5s and I need to reset it to factory settings and send it to the buyer. If I do this will it cancel my FreedomPop account and stop the porting of my number? Or since my account is free will the number and account stay active until the porting is complete even if I reset the iPhone 5s and remove the SIM card?

Answers

• Ali Ali Posts: 6,735FreedomPop Master, Test Role, iOS Master ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cody Pizzola No, it definitely will not interrupt the port out process!
  • welljohnsonwelljohnson Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    @Cody Pizzola
    I know three method to restore iPhone to factory setting. By using one of these methods, you can solve your poblem
    Methods 1: Restore iPhone to Factory Settings from iPhone Directly.
    Methods 2: Reset iPhone to Factory Settings Using iTunes.
    Methods 2: Reset iPhone to Factory Settings Using FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery.