**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Unable to hear people that call

Paul de la PenaPaul de la Pena Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
I got this phone about 3 weeks ago from FreedomPop. Initially, the phone would work when the speakerphone was not in use. I have updated the freedom pop app, re-start phone, run diagnostics....etc.

Today, the phone is unable to receive sound when people call, but can transmit the voice.

I think this phone just doesn't work right with voice. On the plus side the mobile internet works.

Comments

• Hello @Paul de la Pena

Can you please attempt a carrier reset, the steps are below:

Disable WiFi and enable data if needed.
    Go to the dial pad or phone app.
    Enter # # 72786 #
    If prompted for a password, enter your MSL code. For some phones, you may need to tap the menu icon on the top right hand corner.
    Confirm the reset.
    Allow the device to restart and go through the activation process

Note: Some LTE devices can perform a carrier reset over a WiFi connection. If that doesn't work then follow step one before trying the carrier reset.