**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Porting a phone number from FreedomPop

Gregory VernonGregory Vernon Posts: 141FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
I'm porting my number out from FreedomPop to eventually get it to Google Voice. Page Plus (which is where I'm sending the number until it can get to Google) says the port is completed. What happens next at FreedomPop? I would still like to be a subscriber, so do I need to reactivate?

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Gregory VernonGregory Vernon Posts: 141FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    @Ali OK great!

This is actually not the account for the number I'm porting, but, that account is my 'daily driver' so it shouldn't be inactive.

Do I need to let anyone at FreedomPop know what number is being ported or will the number automagically transfer to Page Plus tomorrow at 2pm est (which is when Page Plus says the due date is)?
  • Gregory VernonGregory Vernon Posts: 141FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    @Ali The transfer seems to have been completed. Considering the port, how I change numbers? Will FreedomPop prompt me to change numbers or do I need to go through the Account settings page to change numbers that way?