Why are the discussions not working?

JOGJOG Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
I have posted a discussion in October, which I never gotten a response. I posted another one this month and so far no response. There has been a build up of unanswered discussions going throughout the forum. I wonder why?

Comments

• Chas Charles-DunneChas Charles-Dunne Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 2016 #2
    I think the reason, @JOG, is that there are too many categories. I tend to hang out in FreedomPop UK. I have looked at all the other categories, but there just isn't enough time in the day. And this is just one of six totally different forums, to which I belong. then you add in Facebook and emails ...
    Then there is the forum setup itself. I can't tell from your post header, where you come from. I could give accurate, pertinent and up-to-date information for the UK and then find that the poster comes from sunny California!
    I know that none of this helps, but it could be a reason why.
    Post edited by Chas Charles-Dunne on
  • ShredFredShredFred Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    seems to take a long time before my comments actually get posted. also the threads are sorted in some nonsensical way.
    case in point, i just tried to respond to your comment and i hit post comment. it disappeared without warning. if it shows up a day later, i wouldn;t be surprised.
  • djinksdjinks Posts: 1,270FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭
    Comments for many members are moderated, so they do not show until reviewed and approved. At least that is the way it was. The process could have changed by now.
  • JOGJOG Posts: 57FreedomPop Newbie
    I noticed, but so far none of admin had contacted me.
    this delay makes it hard to have a normal discussion and a flow of info and ideas. i don;t check this forum often so it might be a while before I get a chance.
    I know. I wonder what happened to Jorge, Karina, or Ali?
  • Ryan Ryan Posts: 80FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016 #9
    Can I be of assistance? I'm one of the Pros here on the FreedomPop Firum.
    Well first, I have a question. I signed up for freedompop in October. I enrolled for the 1GB data plan thinking that its the unlimited plan, but the account says premium 1gb. It is the one that slows down speeds with after surpassing the 1 gig?