**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPop FAQ

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 189 admin
edited July 2016 in FreedomPop 101 #1
Questions or concerns? Read below to see if we’ve already answered your question. To view our latest offer, get started and sign up for a free Talk/Text & Data trial here!

Q: How do you provide service for free? What’s the catch?
A: No catch! We work hard to drive down the cost of mobile phone service through a partnership with Sprint, utilization of VOIP (voice over IP), and data compression technology.

Q: What network do you use?
A: We are partnered with Sprint’s and use their data network to provide our services.

Q: Can you tell me more about coverage areas?
A: You can check your coverage through our Coverage Map.

Q: What plans are available?
A: Plans start at $0/mo and are outlined in the table below.

Q: Are there any fees to change plans or cancel?
A: There are ZERO cancellation fees. You can easily manage your account’s Plans and Services by selecting Plans or Services under My Account.

Q: What’s your return policy?
A: Our warranty offers a 30 day return and 90 day exchange period.

Q: If it’s free, why do you need my credit card information?
A: A valid payment method is required to process your initial order and remains on the account for your convenience to ensure quick processing if you decide to upgrade your plans and services. Depending on your account settings, this may also be used to cover additional data, ensuring you are not left without service.

Q: Can I use my own phone with FreedomPop?
A: Yes you can! We support over 100 devices through our BYOD program. Please click here to learn more about our BYOD program.

Q: Do your services work internationally?
A: Yes! We offer a variety of plans supporting international calling to select countries all over the world. Click here to learn more about our international calling options.

Q: How do I sign up?
A: To get started, simply click the offer of your choice or check out our featured offer!

Q: If I’m connected to WiFi, does internet usage and calling count against minutes and data?
A: Connecting to WiFi is a great way to get more out of our service! We encourage a WiFi connection whenever available as it can improve signal strength and will not count internet usage against your monthly data allotment. However, minutes/texts will still be counted when on a phone-call.

Ready to break free from expensive mobile-phone service? Set your plan into action by taking advantage of our latest offer here - Get a free Talk/Text + Data trial.
Post edited by Miguel S. on

Comments

• Rick HavuRick Havu FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I see that you have partnered with Sprint, as a sprint customer I am not able to use the Internet and be on the phone at the same time will this be the case when I switch to freedompop?
  • Joshua PetersJoshua Peters FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    I wanted to change my plan and get my money back but there is no number to call or email. I need help. Please someone at freedom pop help me
  • Marissa SchoolieMarissa Schoolie FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    There is no reset password link anywhere I need to reset mine