**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Billing phone number required?

tbmbesttbmbest Posts: 7FreedomPop Newbie
I have two questions when I try to transfer phone numbers from T-Mobile family plan.

1. Freedompop asks for "billing phone number". I contacted T-Mobile and they say they don't have anything like that. Is it primary phone number of my T-Mobile account?
2. I currently have two phone numbers in my Freedompop account. When I try to transfer tmobile number to phone 1 by clicking "Transfer Existing Number" tab, it shows Phone 2 not Phone 1. I'm afraid to proceed since it may actually transfer all tmobile numbers to phone 2. Is this a bug in the web page?

Comments

• Stefani WilliamsStefani Williams Posts: 81FreedomPop Newbie
    @tbmbest To address your first question, I just went through this with Sprint for my parents. I assumed the billing number would be their landline, but the Sprint rep insisted that it was actually my dad's existing Sprint number (the same number being ported). I know it may be different with T-Mobile, but hopefully that helps.