**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Comments

• goobygooby Posts: 58FreedomPop Newbie
    I've been using an S3 from FP for probably close to a year and love love love the phone. The battery IS replaceable, so even if battery life is an issue that can easily be fixed. Despite its age the S3 is still a great phone and I expect I'll be using mine for at least a few more years. I just wish I'd been able to get mine for $50.... lol
  • LarrySLarryS Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2016 #4
    This deal is no longer available as of this morning 3/3/2016. The Buy button reports the credit card could not be used and suggest to call FreedomPop Customer Service and they informed me that the phone is no longer available.

UPDATE: Thanks Ryan. I confirmed that this is a user-generated boo-boo. I used the same card for all my freedompop purchases and their system have "stopped" me for taking advantage of this deal. Sorry for the confusion. No thanks to FreedomPop Customer Service or Sales department.

On a side note: Does anyone know the limit of transactions for credit card purchases on FreedomPop's system?
    Post edited by LarryS on
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @LarryS how many times have you used that card? the system has a limit on credit card uses
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop
  • LarrySLarryS Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    edited March 2016 #6
    - Ignore this please -
    I have had luck using the same card 5 times after that I needed to use a new card.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

• Feng ShanFeng Shan Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I used Samsung S3 for a year now. No complaint about the quality of the phone. But battery is an issue. It starts swelling and shuts off my phone frequently even when it still has more than 65% of battery. very annoying. don't know what to do. Does Freedompop have any kind of warranty on this thing?
    If your battery is swelling then you'll need to get a new one asap. That swelling can lead to the battery exploding.

• Sammy HoneycuttSammy Honeycutt Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Can this phone be activated on Ring Plus?
  • danw2016danw2016 Posts: 25FreedomPop Newbie
    I have this phone and it is decent for the price. But, it is on the slow side.
This discussion has been closed.