**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Return defective device; has been waiting for 2 months for the label

wakkigywakkigy Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
I was issued a RMA due to a DOA defective device since November 30th. I contacted FreedomPop literally about 10 times (since December 7th) for a prepaid shipping label to return the defective item for an exchange. Every time I was told various reasons: awaiting shipping department approval, call back for update, wait for 48 to 72 hours for label, need additional time for request shipping department...etc

The latest response (1/15) is that its approved by shipping department and wait for another 72 hours.

Reference Number: 151207-000884
RMA: 61230

Comments

• Hello @wakkigy

We sincerely apologize for the wait and inconvenience, I have put in the request for your label and it has been processed. You should be getting the label through your email today. Thank you for your patience!
  • wakkigywakkigy Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Karina,

Thank you for working your magic, because the label was sent soon after this post. I still can't believe I wasted almost 2 months with the CSR on the phone just for getting a label.

• @wakkigy
    Again, we sincerely apologize for the customer service received on your end. However, I am glad that you have received the label :3
  • FruGuruFruGuru Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm still waiting for an RMA number since Jan 15th. This is a second exchange because of a defective Moto-E. [Incident: 160111-000926] . The first one was self-shutting off and self-rebooting. The second one has very faint audio from the earpiece speaker.
    Received RMA # on Jan 22nd. Sent to 'Return Center' the same day on Jan 22nd. USPS indicated the item 'Delivered' at the 'Return Center' on Jan 25th. Now, I'm waiting for a Non-defective device.
    FruGuru said:

I'm still waiting for an RMA number since Jan 15th. This is a second exchange because of a defective Moto-E. [Incident: 160111-000926] . The first one was self-shutting off and self-rebooting. The second one has very faint audio from the earpiece speaker.

Feb-08-2016. Still 'Not a word' from FP. [Incident: 160111-000926] [Incident: 160204-000886]
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. are you tracking this one ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @FruGuru Me and @Karina Magana will ensure that your exchange will be processed. Please make sure you check your email for shipping confirmation.
    Jorge, my return package been sent and received since 1/27track# 02394653056820023793. Its been about 2 weeks. Can I get an update of when the replacement would be sent out?
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    @wakkigy Your device should be shipped soon as I've taken a look into your order myself, sorry about the delay! Please make sure you check your email for updates regarding shipping information :)
    Feb/11/2016. Received the 'replacement' phone yesterday and it's working well. Thank you.
    Jorge, I don't know what replacement device they will be sending me. Could I request for the Netgear Gateway LTE bridge? (I originally needed it to replace my own Hub Burst). Thanks.
  • Peter HoPeter Ho Posts: 6FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm having the same problem. I haven't been able to get a prepaid shipping label to return a defective phone. Please help. RMA number 81872
  • Casey GreenCasey Green Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Can you check into the status of my replacement phone. The original was DOA on Dec 17th It was shipped back Dec 26th and was received by Freedompop on Jan 9th. I have not heard anything about a replacement phone being sent yet.
  • LucyLucy Posts: 378 admin

Can you check into the status of my replacement phone. The original was DOA on Dec 17th It was shipped back Dec 26th and was received by Freedompop on Jan 9th. I have not heard anything about a replacement phone being sent yet.

Hey there!

I would like to inform you that the replacement was requested today 1/19/2018 and will be shipped as soon as possible.

Thank You!

This discussion has been closed.