**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

visual voicemail

Mike McKinneyMike McKinney Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I have premium voice and downloaded the voicemail app from the play store but the app says my phone is not activated. Any ideas.

Comments

• Marc JosephMarc Joseph Posts: 172FreedomPop Newbie
    Yes. Premium Voice doesn't include Visual Voicemail.
  • Mike McKinneyMike McKinney Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I may have misstated my plan. I have the Freedom Pop Premium Plus.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    May want to check on a setting in MyAccount>account settings you will find 'voicemail preferences' be sure it is enabled.
    People without visual voicemail were activated by default when it was first made. Annoyed us all silly. People would leave a VM but we had to subscribe first to listen to messages. So this setting was introduced. Then we had to turn it off by hand. I believe it was switched to default off. You may have that default.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Mike McKinneyMike McKinney Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks for the reply Rich. I checked and my VM setting was enabled. Still having the same issue.
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jorge M. @Karina Magana @Brooke B. any thoughts as what is gong on here ?
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • Bill McFarlandBill McFarland Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have the same problem. My freedompop phone and the other phone that has the software on it share the same number from freedompop. The voicemail won't activate on the second, non-freedompop phone even though it works fine on the original freedompop device.
  • Chrystal CliftonChrystal Clifton Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    i'm having the same problem
  • Chrystal CliftonChrystal Clifton Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    I looked on My Account Settings and it is enabled, I'm still having the same problem, what now?