**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

250u stick no internet after 'wake-up'

hurritronhurritron Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
i have a 250u stick that i neglected to use for many months. i am trying to get it going again. i logged into freedompop.com and it said the device was dormant and needed to wake up. i said ok. the wake up process commenced and appeared to complete successfully. i downloaded and installed the latest sprint smartview software and plugged up the usb 250u stick. smartview sees it and can connect to 3g, but when i connect to the mobile network in windows there is no internet access. i go to the freedompop auto login and get a message that my plan does not include any 3g data, but i am signed up for the 500mb 3g / month for $0. please help me get this working. i tried updating the prl and data profile and restarted my computer a couple times, but it still will not connect to internet.

Comments