New LG G pad ***No Service***

MiFi 4082MiFi 4082 Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
Received the LG G pad 7 from the Ebay Special (ordered on SUNDAY!), set up a new account, selected new phone number, and everything seems to activate as expected. I connected to WiFi:
There was a Android Update waiting 324MB which I installed . . .

did a Profile Update several times...

reinstalled the Messaging apps...

restarted couple times...

Just get spinning arrows above a gray-out, no bars lit icon. No Service. . .could there be something that needs to be done on Freedompop's end?

I can PM the new account details

Thanks

Comments

• Kpad LGGKpad LGG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 2016 #2
    This is the account for the above device.

I should note that I do have other FP devices that connect to LTE (all bands)

Should note I used a different email address to activate the LG G pad7 then I used to purchase it on Ebay, because the one I used on Ebay, I had already used on a FP account for an old WiMax device. I thought it would just be added to that old account but it was not.
  • Kpad LGGKpad LGG Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Thanks, it is working now!
  • Frank BaileyFrank Bailey Posts: 22FreedomPop Newbie
    What made it finally connect? Mine still shows no service after almost a week.
  • Aaron (Last Day 21st)Aaron (Last Day 21st) Posts: 88FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭
    @Kpad LGG , what did you do to get it working? My LG Pad was working but then got into the same situation as you with no signal and spinning arrows.

Phone support was no help...
    - Aaron
  • Garfield NembhardGarfield Nembhard Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Have the same problem with my LG G Pad. Did someone find out how to fix it?>