**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Battery Issues

sauviksauvik Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a FreedomPop device, Kyocera Hydro Icon, on Jan 12, order # 39369030. I thought that I bought a new phone and not a refurbished one because the refurbished one was priced lower and marked clearly as such. The phone that I received is definitely refurbished. It is in good cosmetic condition but the battery does not last more than 4 hours with minimal use. How do I create a support ticket to get a new battery?

Comments

• Hello @sauvik

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience, I would be glad to assist you with this. I will be requesting a battery replacement for your phone, if you can please send me a private message confirming your shipping address.