**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

FreedomPOP Forum Function Suggestion

James  HodgsonJames Hodgson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I didn't see this anywhere but I thought it might be useful. Similar to how we have a "my discussions" option to retrieve threads that we initiated, maybe we could get a "starred" or "bookmarked" tab that would allow us to keep track of discussions that we find ourselves revisiting - especially ones we haven't been a part of or that have already been closed. This function would be especially useful after doing a factory reset or when setting up an additional new device.

Comments

• Rynne CowhamRynne Cowham Posts: 79FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    That function actually already exists on the forum. Viewing any discussion, go to the top of the page, and look to the right side of the original post, which will be to the left of the dropdown button marked "New Discussion". Between the two columns (at the far right and top of the left column containing the discussion) you will find a silver outline of a star.

Click the star, and it will turn yellow, indicating you have "bookmarked" the discussion. Once you refresh the page, or navigate away, an entry will then show up in the right-hand menu under the "New Discussion" button labeled "My Bookmarks". Clicking that entry will take you to the list of whatever discussions you have bookmarked at that point.

Happy bookmarking!
  • Rynne CowhamRynne Cowham Posts: 79FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert
    Screenshots to help. :)
  • James  HodgsonJames Hodgson Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    I didn't see that. Thanks @Rynne Cowham‌ !
This discussion has been closed.