Automatic device swapping

Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Using Your Devices #1
Why doesn't FreedomPop give people the option of accepting the alternative device because of availability of the one they ordered is to low to fulfill or just canceling the order entirely?

It would go a long to repairing your reputation in the customers eyes instead of forcing them to accept a device they may not want, even though in some cases the device it's replaced with is equal or better than the device they ordered.
Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop

Answers

• weanutweanut Posts: 309FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭
    hey, someone had to say it-thanks ryan ;)
  • Ryan Radford 2Ryan Radford 2 Posts: 633FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    I should note that I haven't had any of my devices swapped out automatically in quite sometime, I actually don't mind it but I've seen several users complain about it on facebook recently.
    Want a free lte sim? Message me and ill give you a credit card to purchase it!

Common issues related to FreedomPop Devices:
    https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/10896/battery-issues-please-read-this#latest

If you are having trouble with the FreedomPop messaging app registering, always try uninstalling it and then reinstalling it. If that doesn't work download push notification fixer (no root) from the play store. make sure both intervals are set to 5 minutes and click apply.

I don't work for FreedomPop