**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exchange Team

adam_gotawebadam_gotaweb Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
I am still waiting for any kind of notification that I am receiving an exchange. I received my Samsung Galaxy S4 galaxy and it wasn't working out of the box. After working with Tech support over the phone they said that they would start the process of exchanging the phone and i was told I would receive an email. I still haven' t received an email or anything about this and would like to get a working phone ASAP. The account for this non working phone is [email protected]

Answers

• Hello @adam_gotaweb

I sincerely apologize for the delay in response, I have taken a look at your account and was able to see that they had escalated your issue. However, you have been waiting for some time so I have issued you an RMA for exchange. You should be getting an email shortly with the instructions on how to return your device.
  • adam_gotawebadam_gotaweb Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Do I have to pay shipping back? The phone wasn't working out of the box. I could understand if I had owned the phone for a while and then had to RMA it. Also I got an email that the account was cancelled not sure what's going on here. Tempted to ask for a full refund
  • @adam_gotaweb

Yes, and I am sorry that it was not informed by another agent when they requested an exchange. The account is to be closed during the exchange so no charges are made on the account.
    Doesn't seem fair to pay shipping back when I paid to have a good phone shipped to me. The phone was defective on arrival. I'll go ahead and pay shipping now but if the next one is defective then I'll just request a full refund.
    I want a full refund I have mailed the defective phone to you