Can't downgrae to free plan

roberthleeiiroberthleeii Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I purchased two phones and they came with a month of 1gb premium service but when I look at my options I can't find an option to downgrade to the free plan for either of the phones. Where can I find the option to chose the free service plan?

Comments

• Hello @roberthleeii

I have downgraded both of your phones to the free plan as you requested. However, on both phones you have the Premium Plus service active would you like me to cancel it?
  • roberthleeiiroberthleeii Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie

Hello @roberthleeii

I have downgraded both of your phones to the free plan as you requested. However, on both phones you have the Premium Plus service active would you like me to cancel it?

Yes, please.
    Is there a way to do all of this manually?
  • @roberthleeii

I have cancelled the premium service on both accounts, you should be able to do this manually through your account. Under services you should have an option to cancel any services you wish to no longer have.
    I was charged $20 for premium service. And my plan says it is still premium. Please fix this.
    This still has not been taken care of and I keep getting charged!!
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    @roberthleeii I took a look into your account and does look that your account should have been downgraded. I have gone ahead and processed a refund for the recent charge and can confirm that your downgrade has been processed as well. Please allow the changes made on your account to reflect on your end on 4/25. The refund should be seen on your end within 3-5 business days. Sorry about the inconvenience that this may have caused on your end :/
  • Paul FroelichPaul Froelich Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    My Freedompop Service was shut off due to lack of payment. I'm having problems figuring out how to downgrade to the free plan. Can anyone help?