Exclusive Savings!

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2nd offering ends up in the same account. When you set up to use SIM and the FP app request login, use the phone number as ID and the same password that was emailed to your account. I'm told that the app will now only grab the right phone number and resources for that SIM. Logging in with email address as ID some times gets the wrong phone number or wrong resources gets read and used. Yea, the 2nd device doesn't get any awards or gifts from friends. Would have to split the devices into separate accounts to get that. FreedomPop does this quite often.
    The 2 devices in one account are supposed to have separate resources. No sharing of the FREE amount.
    All awards, and gifts go to the 'primary' device in the account. The secondary devices are out of luck to receiving any data only the plan amount.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • KaftekKaftek Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Today's freedompop promotion on Dealnews.com says it for the global sim kit, but links to the same LTE sim we've seen for weeks...anyone from FP care to explain how we get this global sim deal ordered?

https://goo.gl/Y675lh
  • KnCaliKnCali Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Are there a bunch of peeps sitting in a room just chuckling away as we keep getting error messages when we try to complete the order? It's the definition of insanity I tell ya.
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,387 admin
    Kaftek said:

Today's freedompop promotion on Dealnews.com says it for the global sim kit, but links to the same LTE sim we've seen for weeks...anyone from FP care to explain how we get this global sim deal ordered?

https://goo.gl/Y675lh

KnCali said:

Are there a bunch of peeps sitting in a room just chuckling away as we keep getting error messages when we try to complete the order? It's the definition of insanity I tell ya.

Apologies for the inconvenience, our Global SIM cards are currently out of stock and do not have a time frame to provide when more will be available. If you've gone ahead and purchased our LTE SIM please send @Karina a PM and she will be glad to grant you some bonus free data :)

Still waiting for the Galaxy S3 to drop to $50 again. And the S4 to $70.
    Any chance we could get those deals soon?

Stay tuned! B)
  • Who DatWho Dat Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    banner says SGS5 is 119.99. clicked link (ebay) says 129.99
  • pigfatasspigfatass Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I ordered an LTE sim kit today and was offered a penny bonus deal, but I did not get it even though I clicked accept the offer. Is there a way for me to get that bonus dim card?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 admin
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rj RamirezRj Ramirez Posts: 17FreedomPop Newbie
    It's been two months and still no deals on the S3 or S4 *sadface*
  • Robert BrownRobert Brown Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Ebates signals a 7.5% rebate when I login to FreedomPop. Is that only for phones and such or can I save on my monthly charges?
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 422FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    @Robert Brown - I believe cash-back sites such as Ebates are only valid on "New Purchases," not on existing service plans.
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • pab_epab_e Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi, I just got the offer to upgrade to an LTE SIM, but I was wondering if the extra data that I get from friends will still be added after the upgrade?
  • Global ExplorerGlobal Explorer Posts: 163FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭
    pab_e said:

Hi, I just got the offer to upgrade to an LTE SIM, but I was wondering if the extra data that I get from friends will still be added after the upgrade?

Yes, you still earn the additional 500MB of data.
  • Lindsey TomlinsonLindsey Tomlinson Posts: 18FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I buy one of these devices to replace a recently destroyed phone that is on my account. Will the data rollover to the new device?
  • Latosha MbayiLatosha Mbayi Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Help my son only works on Wi-Fi. How do it work away from home then with data. I'm lost because I will be paying 98 every 6 months soon. I need to cancel if unable to use away from home. I can use another free app just to have at home.
  • Ronald CanalRonald Canal Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    I ordered 4 days ago the LTE SIM kit 3 in 1 for $ 9.99 + 6.99 (shipment) without realizing you have an especial offer of the same thing for .99. How can I get this to credit to my credit card. Otherwise I shoud cancell the the order and get this offer for 0.99. Please would help me in this matter.
    Thanks
    Would you please help me about the LTE SIM kit. I ordered 4 days ago and it's already in shipping status, the price was $16.74 and now just found, that the same kit you're selling for $0.99. I need to cancel this order and re-order with new price or have from you a credit to my credit card for the diference.
    Need suggestions in how to proceed?? (this is my second comment, the first didn't show in the post list)
  • DejayDejay Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    @Ronald Canal I see what you are saying about those deals. The best thing for you to do is contact FreedomPop over the phone. I think the customer service team could help you much better than through this thread. When I chatted with them they very helpful and informative. Also, you could contact them via Twitter with a Direct Message or even Facebook Messenger. But must warn you that it is about 3-hour wait after you have messaged them via a messenger app.
    Would you please help me about the LTE SIM kit. I ordered 4 days ago and it's already in shipping status, the price was $16.74 and now just found, that the same kit you're selling for $0.99. I need to cancel this order and re-order with new price or have from you a credit to my credit card for the diference.
    Need suggestions in how to proceed?? (this is my second comment, the first didn't show in the post list)
    @Dejay, Thanks for your suggestion, That was my first idea to call them, but there is no clear phone #
    to contact them, the one I found it, need to pay before the service. I'll try it again
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,376FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ronald Canal if the $16.74 item arrives, just "refuse" the package with the mail delivery person. Or take it to the post office and hand to clerk and say you are "refusing" this parcel.

I'd suggest ordering the 99c special under a different email address so there is no confusion on their part. Also check the marketing pitch for whether the 30 day free trial converts to a monthly charge or a semi-annual charge.

Look online for the Support tab and contact from there to effect a cancellation of the SIM you sent back just to be sure no 2nd month billing happens before their in processing is completed on the returned item.

Login online http://www.freedompop.com with email address and use password given to you. An email was sent at time order or activation. Subj: Welcome to FreedomPop has a random generated password for you. Also has a login link to online account. Click this link to show all the devices in that account with ID numbers.
    https://www.freedompop.com/account/device_list.htm
    The support person willing to cancel your SIM will need that number.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • DejayDejay Posts: 28FreedomPop Newbie, FP Flyer
    The deal for $0.01 sim on GSM network is a major win! Should be out of stock by now. I already have my sim. But I am letting family and friends know about it.
    Dejay said:

The deal for $0.01 sim on GSM network is a major win! Should be out of stock by now. I already have my sim. But I am letting family and friends know about it.

That's great! Have them register on our Community so they can share their experience as well :)
  • LogEmanLogEman Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Did anyone else see the word FREE TRIAL as in you pay after its done every month kind of trial so im basically saying don't get it if you want the free plan