**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. The free trial lasts for 30 days, after which you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY
If you have not recently performed a Carrier Reset to your mobile device, we recommend doing so to ensure that your FreedomPop service is operating to its best capability. This does not cause the loss of any information saved on your mobile device. You can find instructions by selecting the following link: https://support.freedompop.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3017/

For additional topics related to your concern, please visit our online Self-Help Knowledge Base at https://support.freedompop.com

Exclusive Daily Deals

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 164 admin
edited September 14 in Exclusive Deals #1
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• Marla MoonMarla Moon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    I got a mobile device wifi and it's great and best deal ever
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    Just bought a mingle this week!
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • John CannonJohn Cannon FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hooked up my sprint galaxy note 2 two weeks ago and service is awesome
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer Posts: 340 ✭✭✭
    @Chas Charles-Dunne - This link worked for me: freedompop.com/offer/mingleLTEpromo?
    Hope it works for you too! Make sure you're logged out then type in your information.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • Chas Charles-DunneChas Charles-Dunne FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 9
    Hi @JJFreedom ,
    I'm a UK person and this deal is for US only - that is why it keeps kicking me out! But there is going to be a global hotspot deal today so I'm told, so I am waiting with baited breath. Thanks for your concern and post.
    Regards Chas
  • PhilWangS3PhilWangS3 FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 75
    I got a Netgear 6100D LTE Wifi Router for $29.99. No more worrying about overheated batteries/fire risk of the hotspots, thanks!
  • innassinnass FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    Hey Jorge,

Cannot place an order. Web ges says "Please check form fields for valid input." but I filled everything. The other strange field on the screen is pink square saying "Content was blocked". Same thing in IE and Chrome
    Please help.
  • Cameron JenkinsCameron Jenkins FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 32
    Hi Jorge, got my netgear mingle in the mail and it works great (pic in thread below) anywhere in my city with blazing fast 4g LTE.

Sadly my kyocera hydro icon will not get any mobile data. I have done MANY trouble-shooting steps and cannot get access to any mobile data.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/14628/cannot-get-my-new-kyocera-hydro-to-work-help-please#latest

Please help if possible!
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 249
    Is there a good deal on a 4GLTE Hotspot right now?
  • MTSillybearMTSillybear FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 35
    Still Waiting on Better Phone Deals Before June 10th cause some will expire before I can Order
  • MTSillybearMTSillybear FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 35
    Still Waiting Come on Now Getting Paid on the 1st or 2nd
  • immortalimmortal FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    When i click the link for the sim it takes me to the iphone

• immortalimmortal FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 21
    @JJFreedom thank you very much
  • Chiwayi 2nd SIMChiwayi 2nd SIM FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I purchased a Global SIM card during the Prime Day special and the deal included, 1GB Data, Unlimited Talk/Text, FreedomPop Premium Plus and 500MB of Bonus Data. I received everything except for the 500MB of Bonus Data. Can someone please add this onto my account?
  • Jorge Jorge FreedomPop Master Posts: 3,336 admin
    @Chiwayi 2nd SIM I will be sending you a PM to gather account information associated with your latest purchase :+1:
  • reqsherryreqsherry FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 1
    i need some help here
  • dakolodakolo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2

I purchased a Global SIM card during the Prime Day special and the deal included, 1GB Data, Unlimited Talk/Text, FreedomPop Premium Plus and 500MB of Bonus Data. I received everything except for the 500MB of Bonus Data. Can someone please add this onto my account?

I have a similar problem as yours, however I did get some bonus data, but only just 200mb instead of the full 500mb.
    @dakolo - GSM Service is different from the CDMA Service (Sprint). The GSM SIMs only come with 200MB, 500 texts, and 200 minutes of calling. They also use different networks, whereas the CDMA devices come with a full 500MB.

These GSM SIMs are global though, so you can use them in over 20 countries outside the USA.

• smallhagridsmallhagrid FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 13
    Today there is a deal that is a real stinker...
    It draws the user in with an offer of an LG Volt for 19.99 - a TRULY attractive offer;
    Then, it gives the aspiring user NO choice but to get this phone with another 19.99 added for extra data.

I would buy this phone without any hesitation for 19.99 - but since I have no desire to pay DOUBLE what the offer says and also do not browse via phone at all, together, as it stands - this deal is a bust.

If FP wants to offer JUST the phone for 19.99 - giving the user CHOICE of removing that price doubler - that would be great.
  • dakolodakolo FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 2
    I was talking about the 500mb sign-up promotion, not the regular monthly data allotment.