#BackToSchool -FreedomPop Exclusive Deals

FreedomPopFreedomPop Posts: 162 admin
edited August 16 in Exclusive Deals #1
Post edited by Jorge on

Comments

• Marla MoonMarla Moon Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I got a mobile device wifi and it's great and best deal ever
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 304FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    Just bought a mingle this week!
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • John CannonJohn Cannon Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hooked up my sprint galaxy note 2 two weeks ago and service is awesome
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 304FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer ✭✭✭
    @Chas Charles-Dunne - This link worked for me: freedompop.com/offer/mingleLTEpromo?
    Hope it works for you too! Make sure you're logged out then type in your information.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • Chas Charles-DunneChas Charles-Dunne Posts: 9FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi @JJFreedom ,
    I'm a UK person and this deal is for US only - that is why it keeps kicking me out! But there is going to be a global hotspot deal today so I'm told, so I am waiting with baited breath. Thanks for your concern and post.
    Regards Chas
  • PhilWangS3PhilWangS3 Posts: 75FreedomPop Newbie
    I got a Netgear 6100D LTE Wifi Router for $29.99. No more worrying about overheated batteries/fire risk of the hotspots, thanks!
  • innassinnass Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Hey Jorge,

Cannot place an order. Web ges says "Please check form fields for valid input." but I filled everything. The other strange field on the screen is pink square saying "Content was blocked". Same thing in IE and Chrome
    Please help.
  • Cameron JenkinsCameron Jenkins Posts: 32FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi Jorge, got my netgear mingle in the mail and it works great (pic in thread below) anywhere in my city with blazing fast 4g LTE.

Sadly my kyocera hydro icon will not get any mobile data. I have done MANY trouble-shooting steps and cannot get access to any mobile data.

https://forums.freedompop.com/discussion/14628/cannot-get-my-new-kyocera-hydro-to-work-help-please#latest

Please help if possible!
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 252FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭
    Is there a good deal on a 4GLTE Hotspot right now?
  • MTSillybearMTSillybear Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    Still Waiting on Better Phone Deals Before June 10th cause some will expire before I can Order
  • MTSillybearMTSillybear Posts: 35FreedomPop Newbie
    Still Waiting Come on Now Getting Paid on the 1st or 2nd
  • immortalimmortal Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    When i click the link for the sim it takes me to the iphone

• immortalimmortal Posts: 21FreedomPop Newbie
    @JJFreedom thank you very much
  • Chiwayi 2nd SIMChiwayi 2nd SIM Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I purchased a Global SIM card during the Prime Day special and the deal included, 1GB Data, Unlimited Talk/Text, FreedomPop Premium Plus and 500MB of Bonus Data. I received everything except for the 500MB of Bonus Data. Can someone please add this onto my account?
  • JorgeJorge Posts: 3,327FreedomPop Master admin
    @Chiwayi 2nd SIM I will be sending you a PM to gather account information associated with your latest purchase :+1:
  • reqsherryreqsherry Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    i need some help here
  • dakolodakolo Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie

I purchased a Global SIM card during the Prime Day special and the deal included, 1GB Data, Unlimited Talk/Text, FreedomPop Premium Plus and 500MB of Bonus Data. I received everything except for the 500MB of Bonus Data. Can someone please add this onto my account?

I have a similar problem as yours, however I did get some bonus data, but only just 200mb instead of the full 500mb.
    @dakolo - GSM Service is different from the CDMA Service (Sprint). The GSM SIMs only come with 200MB, 500 texts, and 200 minutes of calling. They also use different networks, whereas the CDMA devices come with a full 500MB.

These GSM SIMs are global though, so you can use them in over 20 countries outside the USA.

• smallhagridsmallhagrid Posts: 13FreedomPop Newbie
    Today there is a deal that is a real stinker...
    It draws the user in with an offer of an LG Volt for 19.99 - a TRULY attractive offer;
    Then, it gives the aspiring user NO choice but to get this phone with another 19.99 added for extra data.

I would buy this phone without any hesitation for 19.99 - but since I have no desire to pay DOUBLE what the offer says and also do not browse via phone at all, together, as it stands - this deal is a bust.

If FP wants to offer JUST the phone for 19.99 - giving the user CHOICE of removing that price doubler - that would be great.
  • dakolodakolo Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    I was talking about the 500mb sign-up promotion, not the regular monthly data allotment.