**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Exclusive Savings!

Comments

• keith Gottwaldkeith Gottwald Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a question ...how long does it take to get the phone
  • JJFreedomJJFreedom Posts: 420FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Expert, FP Flyer, SD Flyers ✭✭✭

I have a question ...how long does it take to get the phone

@keith Gottwald - From my experience, it usually 1-2 days for the order to process, and it takes 3-11 days for the package to arrive. However, there may be a delay due to the holidays (New Years).
    -JJ
    I usually respond within 24 hours. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Also, to tag me directly, write @JJFreedom. - this way I will know when you are talking to me.
  • eq3430eq3430 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Hi
    I have a simple question on the NetGear hotspot device from "FreedomPop Holiday Daily Deals"

I am actually looking for a mobile hotspot device for my friend that will come visiting US a couple month per year. So with this deal I am looking to cancel the plans that come with it immediately then pay for the month only when he is here in the future. Is that possible? If so, what are the current pricing?

Thanks,
    David

@JJFreedom
  • eq3430eq3430 Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    To clarify, I meant by the current pricing is in regards to upgrade and downgrade when my friend come and go.
    Thanks,
    David
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017 #56
    There are a number of people that use FreedomPop as their vacation phone. 11 months of FREE and 1 month of big HONKING paid plan and use the stuffing out of it. Come home and downgrade to FREE for 11 more months. The cost is 1 month of plan.
    For you it's 2 months out of 12 that are paid.

If you get Mingle, Fuse, or MiFi 500 or any but not MiFi 2, all but the one are Sprint based. If Sprint is good in your area, you get more data for the money.
    Here is the pricing for Sprint based hotspots:
    500Mb LTE - Free
    500Mb LTE+3G - $4
    2Gb LTE+3G - $20
    3Gb LTE+3G - $29
    4Gb LTE+3G - $35
    5Gb LTE+3G - $40
    10Gb LTE+3G - $75
    Additional data at 2¢/Mb FREE & 1.5¢/Mb Paid plans
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • wisamwisam Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    edited January 2017 #57
    same question below.
    Post edited by wisam on
    edited January 2017 #58
    Hi. Many deals state that you'll get 500 MB Bonus upon activation today. My question is; will this bonus be given monthly as an extra data? do i lose this bonus when downgrading to the basic plan?
    Post edited by wisam on
  • Jorge Jorge Posts: 3,376 admin
    wisam said:

Hi. Many deals state that you'll get 500 MB Bonus upon activation today. My question is; will this bonus be given monthly as an extra data? do i lose this bonus when downgrading to the basic plan?

Hey there! "Bonus" data will remain on your account for the first month of the promotion. If you would like us to take a look into your specific deal then please let us know and a Community Pro or Admin will be glad to take a closer look for you :+1:
    Thank you Jorge. I attached a copy of that offer.
  • wisam said:

Thank you Jorge. I attached a copy of that offer.

That data stays on your account only for the first cycle but it will not roll over to the next month unless you have that service active and have not used up all the data! This data is not given monthly and if you downgrade you wont lose it :)
  • Who DatWho Dat Posts: 16FreedomPop Newbie
    Got 3 friends who signed up for a g3. Good deal
  • Daniel D DahlstromDaniel D Dahlstrom Posts: 11FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm still wanting to purchase a mobile hotspot from FP but don't want to be shipped a Novatel MiFi 500 again which is what they've shipped me 3 times though I ordered another model. Can anyone from FP verify if either the Netgear Zing or the Sierra Wireless 803s is available and will be shipped to me if that's what I order? When I click on Check Availability on the product page, it pops up with a "checking" box but it never comes back. Thanks for any help.
  • I'm still wanting to purchase a mobile hotspot from FP but don't want to be shipped a Novatel MiFi 500 again which is what they've shipped me 3 times though I ordered another model. Can anyone from FP verify if either the Netgear Zing or the Sierra Wireless 803s is available and will be shipped to me if that's what I order? When I click on Check Availability on the product page, it pops up with a "checking" box but it never comes back. Thanks for any help.

We will further assist you with this on an old PM that we've assisted you on previously! :)
  • MrConsumerMrConsumer Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Can someone from FP please explain what you get for free after the trial period if you down grade? It looks like either 1 or 2 gigs of data and not sure about minutes/texts. And is this LTE on Sprint? This plan seems aimed at RingPlus "Refugees".

https://www.freedompop.com/byodpromo5

Thanks,
    Edgar
  • PlainGrayTPlainGrayT Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Can someone please help clarify something for me? Today I signed up for a promotion that claimed I would get unlimited talk, text and 2GB of data every month, no trial. Once I signed up and downgraded I found myself on the Basic 200 plan which is not what was advertised. Please see the promo I signed up for below where it clearly states Unlimited Talk, Text, & 2GB Data 100% FREE EACH MONTH!:

I would like to get on the advertised plan that I signed up for. Can I get some assistance please?
  • MrConsumerMrConsumer Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    That is my question too. This clearly says unlimited talk and text, and 2gb EACH MONTH. This is essentially the same offer that FP made in March 2016. But people who downgrade the above offer are NOT offered what is advertised. I want to sign up... but won't until FP provides what is advertised.
  • Can someone please help clarify something for me? Today I signed up for a promotion that claimed I would get unlimited talk, text and 2GB of data every month, no trial. Once I signed up and downgraded I found myself on the Basic 200 plan which is not what was advertised. Please see the promo I signed up for below where it clearly states Unlimited Talk, Text, & 2GB Data 100% FREE EACH MONTH!:

I would like to get on the advertised plan that I signed up for. Can I get some assistance please?

That is my question too. This clearly says unlimited talk and text, and 2gb EACH MONTH. This is essentially the same offer that FP made in March 2016. But people who downgrade the above offer are NOT offered what is advertised. I want to sign up... but won't until FP provides what is advertised.

Hello,

We apologize for this inconvenience, I will be sending you both a private message to further take a look into your accounts.
  • shazcxshazcx Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    Any clarification for 2GB data every month ? . I am holding out for the same
  • shazcx said:

Any clarification for 2GB data every month ? . I am holding out for the same

We are currently offering a 2GB data trial with our BYOD promotion that you may take a look here.
  • BudleafBudleaf Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I already have an account with FreedomPop and have scoured their website and have NEVER seen this before. Why is this totally separate from the actual site? I like the deals here but am a little skeptical about it being real.
  • KaftekKaftek Posts: 5FreedomPop Newbie
    2 questions about FP deals:
    1. When will the "99¢ global sim/2gb trial" items be back in stock? And if they're out of stock, how come I can order the same sim (minus the extras) for $20 in the shop?

2. If i order the FP global sim on Amazon ($10), will I get the same 2GB free trial and premium service trials upon activating it on the website?
  • Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,170FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kaftek
    1. Likely a different special will be started when a new BIG batch of SIMs come in for restock. Yes you can order from Shop but likely long delay waiting for more stock.
    2. If the Amazon seller says it's included, then yes. Otherwise not. That seller knows of any bonuses and is highly likely to be making it a big bold announcement in his adv.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • kuankuan Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    When global sim deal come back? Global sim is better than LTE for me because it is good for travel purpose.
    Can anyone confirm (either FP rep or from experience) that adding the "additional line" sim would NOT change my primary hotspot plan of 500mb/month free to a 200mb/month plan shared between the new sim and existing hotspot?
    And if its a new line, with its own 200mb/month, how do I manage those 2 separate lines on my primary email account? thx!
    Many of us FP members got the "1¢ global sim" offer today, which allows us to add a line onto our existing accounts...
    Am I correct in thinking this isn't as good as starting a "fresh" account when global sims become available later, since the added line does not have the "fresh account"'s 500mb/month from FP friends and the potential 500mb/month gifted data, but would instead share the existing friends/gifted data?

Furthermore, if my primary account is a global hotspot with 500mb/month, does adding this "additional line" then replace that plan with the sim's 200mb/month, thereby making my hotspot (primary acct) and new sim (2nd line) share the 200mb?
    Or are they somehow separated within the same email/account??