**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

[email protected]#ed myself with 2 part auth since gvoice refuses to fw to freedompop

Jeffrey StoryJeffrey Story Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
So I was trying to setup 2 part auth for my bitcoin account on my new phone, and accidentally turned it on for my gmail account, and since google voice refuses to forward anything to freedompop, at least 4 me it does, I'm **** with no way to access the auth txt's being sent to my g voice number. Dialup vm only gives voicemails, it will not read txt's to you ,which I don't get, they do voice to txt why not txt to voice sigh.. Anyone got any ideas besides wait "3 to 5 days" for google to reset 2 part auth??

Comments

• James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 243FreedomPop Newbie
    Can you log into Hangouts or Google Voice from your desktop/laptop and see the messages there?
  • Jeffrey StoryJeffrey Story Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    Nope, it want code which is being txt to gvoice and gvoice seems to have ZERO compatibility with freedompiop even though I have set my fp phone as the my gvoice phone, verified it, know it knows it's connected, when I check voicemail it treats the phone as the primary phone, I can check voicemail, but it won't read me text's, and alls go straight to gvoicemail and txt's are never fw'd..
  • James_in_UtahJames_in_Utah Posts: 243FreedomPop Newbie
    I'm not understanding your problem, but one thing that might help is that you probably need to log into GV from a desktop/laptop and verify your phone number from there. I was never able to get GV to verify my phone number from the FP phone.
  • douglas beerdouglas beer Posts: 91FreedomPop Newbie
    If you go to google.com/voice you should be able to retrieve your code there.
  • Madmike413Madmike413 Posts: 38FreedomPop Newbie
    GV works 100% on my freedompop hydro icon, plus like people have said log into your GV account on PC or mobile web browser and you can see all your texts.
  • bukzinbukzin Posts: 39FreedomPop Newbie
    You might try to do it with Hangouts instead of Google Voice. They, of course, are inter-related
    but I think Hangouts will allow you to do the authorization

Worth a try at least..