New Kyocera Hydro Icon battery problems

roberthleeiiroberthleeii Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
I just received a Kyocera Hydro Icon but I think there is something wrong with the battery. It died twice yesterday alone and it was on the charger several times between uses and was on the charger all night and never hit 100%. In the evening I had it charged completely and it took less than 3 hours to completely discharge it and turn off. The phone went from around 50% to powering off in a mater of a minute. Now this morning it had it on the charger all night and it is only registering 93% and in the span of my typing this it has dropped to 91%. Now 90%. I would like to get the battery at least exchanged so this phone would be usable.

Comments

• Hello @roberthleeii

You currently have two phones on the account and I wanted to confirm what device is it that needs a battery swap. Once you have confirmed I will be able to further assist you :3
  • roberthleeiiroberthleeii Posts: 8FreedomPop Newbie
    It is the one with the phone number that ends with 320
  • @roberthleeii

I have put in a request to have a replacement battery shipped to you!
  • kentwongkentwong Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I have similar problem with my phone, just file support ticket "Incident: 160221-000582", but it seems get much faster respond here, can someone help me?
  • gomezculgomezcul Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    I just bought a phone and, I have similar problem with my phone ending with 6710.