Phones with Chinese language

Chik Hung YuChik Hung Yu Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
I am interested in purchasing a phone with Chinese language for my parents. I had purchased the Samsung Note 2 only to realized that Chinese isn't offered as a language option in the settings menu. Does anyone own the LG G2 or Samsung S4? I need to know if Chinese is already installed on the LG G2 or Samsung S4 phone and I can easily change it under the language setting. Please help! I would appreciate anyone letting me know so I don't end up with the wrong phone again.

Comments

• limeylimey Posts: 674FreedomPop Newbie ✭✭✭
    @Chik Hung Yu - My Freedompop supplied LG Optimus F3 has language options similar to these shown at this link: manualslib.com/manual/631356/Lg-Optimus-F3.html?page=182#manual

I think that list is English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified) & Chinese (Traditional) - on my phone, the last 2 options are shown as 中文(中*), 中文(**) *=character I couldn't recognize), but since google assures me that 中文 = Chinese, I'm guessing they still represent simplified/traditional

So maybe that one would work, or perhaps the LG G2 (I don't have a G2 myself, so can't confirm)? None of my other FP phones (including my Samsung Tab 3) have those last 2 options.
  • KevinnnnKevinnnn Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
    I got my parents a Moto E 2nd Gen. It has chinese on it.