**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Kyocera Hydro Icon

tweaklandtweakland Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
edited February 2016 in Devices #1
I just received this phone a few days ago and its not working properly. When I text its takes up to 5 minutes for the other person to receive and it takes up to 5 min for me to receive texts as well. Also, when I make calls over half the time people can not hear me and I have to scream into the phone. When I hold the phone to my ear it goes black but its not properly registering that I am making a call and allows my face to press buttons and sometimes end calls or have a bunch of screens up. I make calls from home for my home based business so I need a working reliable phone. My husband got the same exact phone at the same time as me and his works perfectly fine. I think mine is defective. I have checked all the settings against his phone and mine are the same and the phone still doesnt act right. Please advise me as to what to do. I already waited over a week for the phones to arrive. This is very disapointing.
Post edited by tweakland on

Comments

• tweaklandtweakland Posts: 4FreedomPop Newbie
    Can I get some help?
  • Hello @tweakland

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused on your end. I will be PMing you to further assist you!
    Thank you
    I really would like to replace it, I have tried all I can think of to fix the problems. I am really hoping you can expedite it so I can have it asap, because I already waited over a week to receive the first one.