**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Can the Republic wireless number be ported to FreedomPop?

xueqinxueqin Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
I'm now using the Republic wireless and considering to transfer the number to FreedomPop. Can it work?

Comments

• Rich Sias (16th)Rich Sias (16th) Posts: 3,124FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, FreedomPop Expert ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016 #2
    It should go.
    You will need an account no. and PIN from Republic W.
    Also your name and address EXACTLY spelled same way with , & . too in correct positions as in your account with Republic. It MUST match exactly or it gets rejected. In my first two ports, I'd leave out a . or add one. Got rejected each time. Now I'm more careful matching. I'm sure Republic is just as aggravating as the ones I've dealt with.
    Be my Valentine ZTE, Victory, LG Volt, 803S, & 4 SIMs
  • mmoconnormmoconnor Posts: 3FreedomPop Newbie
    I have a 1st gen moto x from republic and I want to switch it to freedompop. Is there a page somewhere that tells how to do it? I am not a techy person and I really need help.