Deactivate device

K S SK S S Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
Hi.
Please deactivate my device with FP service as soon as it can be done. I will be using it with another provider.
However, (only if possible) I don’t close my account with FP since I have some credit balance on my account and I might decide to activate again with another device in the near future.
Thank you.

Comments

• Hello @K S S

I have deactivated your device, please allow 1-2 days for the esn to be released.
  • K S SK S S Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you.
    Can I get a refund for the credit balance on my account?
  • @K S S

I have refunded you the credit balance, please allow 3-4 business days for the refund to appear on your end.
  • K S SK S S Posts: 27FreedomPop Newbie
    Thank you for all your help, Karina. You have helped me a lot in the beginning and now. :)
    I would like to give feedback on FP service quality and cost. Prices are very affordable (does not break my wallet), but I found FP phone service to be unreliable, especially the voice service. I even tried the Premium service. I am less than an average phone user, but when I use it, I need it to work. At this time, I need reliable voice service. Data service is good (again not heavy user). Friends program and FP forum are helpful. If you guys want detailed feedback for the program improvement, feel free to contact me. I leave knowing what FP is, what FP offers and I could come back anytime I want.
This discussion has been closed.