time to port from Cricket Wireless

GAlilyGAlily Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
Hi,
I began porting my number from Cricket Wireless on Feb 13, and my account was charged on Feb 14. Now it's Feb 17. The porting status says "Updating Transfer Order for Phone Number".
Is there anything else I need to do for the porting process?
Is there an average amount of time or any known issues with porting from Cricket Wireless?
Thanks

Comments

• GAlilyGAlily Posts: 30FreedomPop Newbie
    Is there any way to get admin or tech support to check on a transfer order?
    Thanks
  • Hello @GAlily

I took a look at your account and was able to see that your number has not yet been ported in. However, I did see that the billing telephone number was invalid. Please make sure that all telephone numbers, including the billing telephone number when provided belong to the same carrier.
    Thank you for your response. I have called the 800- number for Cricket, and the representatives say there is no number specifically to the billing department. I'm not sure what to provide other than the main 800- number for customer service.
    The freedompop page for transferring a phone number indicates an email will be sent to me if there are any concerns. I have not received any email from freedompop since I began this transfer process. Is there a certain amount of time I should expect to wait before receiving an email or completing the transfer?
    I called the 800-number for freedompop support.
    Thank you.