Why can’t I connect?

First try updating the software using these instructions:

Make sure you have an internet connection (It is recommended that you turn off 4G, turn on Mobile network, and connect via WiFi)
Scroll down to the bottom of the settings page and tap System Updates
Tap Update Profile and wait for the update to complete
Once the Profile has finished updating, go back to System Updates and tap Update PRL
Restart the phone
Tap the All Apps button on the bottom of the home screen
Tap the FreedomPop Config app
Enter your email and submit
Wait for the FP icon to appear on the top left of the screen
You are now connected to the FreedomPop Network and can make calls and send and receive and text messages
If you are still unable to establish a connection, follow these steps:

From the home screen, tap menu (next to the home button)
Go to Settings > Apps > All (on top right)
Scroll down and select the FreedomPop Config app
Tap Force Stop, then Clear Data
Now repeat these steps for the Messaging app.
Reopen the FreedomPop Config app and enter your email address. It should now accept the email and display the FP icon on the top left of your screen. However, if you are still encountering an error, try this method:

Go to the Google Play store and search for the FreedomPop Messaging App (icon of a Blue Quote box)
Tap on the app, and then select the option to uninstall
Wait for the uninstall to complete and when the install option appears, tap it
Download the newest version of the app and then open it once the installation is complete
Reenter your email address and wait for the FP icon to appear on the top left corner

Comments

• daisy  knightdaisy knight Posts: 0FreedomPop Newbie
    i do not have freedompop app message on envo phone. when go to google play store.i do not have the wire to download to phone. what do to get message app for freedompop
  • Charles GoinsCharles Goins Posts: 1FreedomPop Newbie
    need somone who speaks good English to walk me through this as I am dummy when it comes to technology,My phonwes were working but the have stopped making or receiving loc al calls I can still post pictures on my phone to facebook my phone #is 865-630-0212 and my gamil account is volgoins44 @gmail.com.my wifes phone # is 865-630-0273 and I do not know what her email address is gor Google and I need these phones to work as I am pasying Consumer
This discussion has been closed.