**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Moto E 2nd Gen

KevinnnnKevinnnn Posts: 19FreedomPop Newbie
I bought a Moto E 2nd Gen and it's not connecting to LTE at all. It use to connect previously. After porting my T-Mobile number over, it's been acting up.

It can't make calls/text or receive calls/text with and without wifi.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 Posts: 10,413FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kevinnnn
    First try a force Stop and a clear cache;

Open up settings on your phone and scroll down. Find Apps and open. Look for the Freedompop Messaging app (white and blue icon that says Messaging) and open. Click Force Stop and then Clear Cache. (Not Clear Data). Once you click Force Stop, you will get a pop up (if you force stop in may misbehave). Just click OK.

Make sure not to click, Clear Data that will erase all your text messages. Please restart the phone. When the phone Boots back up, please test the app.

If that don't get you up and running, try a profile and PRL;

Make sure you're using a good Wi-Fi signal before the update. (Do near a window with no Obstructions or Outdoors if possible)

On your phone open up "Setting", Scroll down till you see "System Update". Open and click "Update Profile". Wait for the phone to update. The phone might restart. Go back to "Settings" and scroll down to "System Update" and open. Find "Update PRL". Wait for the phone to update. The phone might restart. Please go back to the "Freedompop Messaging" and try your call again.

Hope this helps,

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• @Kevinnnn

I took a look at your account and it looks like your device was not synced to your account. Can you please attempt to use your device now, in case you are still having issues please try the following steps below:

Please attempt to sync account data through the menu tab within the FreedomPop Messaging App.
  • Jeffrey NelsonJeffrey Nelson Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Understand that the it is necessary to sync the account data. Looked for the menu tab but didn't see it? Am not making any progress on this right now.
  • Jeffrey NelsonJeffrey Nelson Posts: 2FreedomPop Newbie
    Am not finding the menu tab?