**Reminder** When you sign up for FreedomPop service we often offer a free trial experience for one of our plans or add-on services. Upon the end of your Trial, you will incur the regular charge for that plan or service. Please take a look at our Community post for more information regarding your recent purchase and what to expect: http://bit.ly/2xFTGWY

Follow up of my previous post

cliffordclifford FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
Thanks for your guys' replies! Just want to follow up my previous post about swapping defective device. Well, it does take some time and efforts to get the attention of customer service, but once they find you, the service is quite decent. So far my device has been changed without any trouble and I am quite happy with my new G2.

Comments

• njfulwider5njfulwider5 FreedomPop Newbie, FreedomPop Master, Test Role, FreedomPop Expert, FreedomFan, Android Master , FP Flyer Posts: 10,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @clifford
    It was no Problem. I actually help with the ticket that get sent to Support. Most the time we answer them within 10-15 minutes. Unless they require higher tier support. Once we route them, it can take 24/48 hours for them to answer.

Because we have a Expert group helping with the tickets, it creates a more efficient system, both on the phone and email. I am glad it all worked out in the End.

Have a Great week! B)
    NJ

Great Tips and Trick, User Guides and How to's in my Signature-(Take a Peek)

Hope you find any post I have created helpful. Please look for my How to-s(Downgrading-100% Free) and (How to use the FreedomPop Community), or my Guides on FreedomPop Devices(Phones) and (Hotspots). Here is one on (FreedomPop Plans). Here is one on all (FreedomPop Apps). He is one on(Traveling with your GSM Global Sim?) or Common Question about the (GSM Global Sim). You can PM me anytime by clicking this link here njfulwider5. Than click the BUTTON with the (Small Envelope), to left of the word (MESSAGE). I will do my best help. Welcome to FreedomPop

• cliffordclifford FreedomPop Newbie Posts: 3
    Thanks!